By Chris Stoner, Director of Product Management
We’ve all been there…you’re logging into your email and you panic because you’ve forgotten your password. After racking your brain for what feels like hours, it finally comes to you. Phew!
Today, we’re hoping to make that process lessanxiety-inducing by introducing on-demand passwords, which are texted to yourmobile phone when you need them. You no longer have to memorize a difficult password to sign in to your account - what a relief!
We’ve made the steps easy to follow - check them out below.
1) Sign in to your Yahoo.com account.
2) Click on your name at the top right corner to go to your account information page.
3) Select “Account Security” in the left bar.
4) Click on the slider for “On-demand passwords” to opt-in.
5) Enter your phone number and Yahoo will send you a verification code.
6) Enter the code and voila!
And the next time you sign-in, we’ll send a password to your phone when you need it to log in. On-demand passwords is now available for U.S. users. Try it out today!