IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Правила форума

Все описания припарок и ссылки на сторонние ресурсы, за исключением офсайтов программ и их зеркал, должны оформляться с помощью тега скрытого текста - [hide=1]примочка(тип, автор) + URL [/hide] и никак иначе. За нарушение будет строгое наказание.

> Hide My IP, Сокрытие IP адреса
strob
21.09.2006 - 00:16
Сообщение #1

Hide My IP

Did you know your IP address is exposed every time you visit a website? Your IP address is your online identity and could be used by hackers to break into your computer, steal personal information, or commit other crimes against you. Hide My IP allows you to surf anonymously, change your IP address, prevent identity theft, and guard against hacker intrusions, all with the click of a button.
Key Benefits & Features

Easily Conceal Your IP Address - Just click "Hide IP" and your IP is instantly hidden! Other people see a fake IP, which is not associated with your real IP. Click here to read how it works.

Anonymous Web Surfing - Protect your privacy! Websites will see a fake IP that resolves to a random computer often hundreds or thousands of miles away from your real location!

100% Compatible With Firefox - Works in both Firefox and Internet Explorer, all automatically! No difficult install steps or settings to fiddle with.

Protect Your Identity - Identity thieves can use your IP addresses to compromise your computer. Installing keyloggers, Trojans, and other tools to aid their crime. Stop them at the source by hiding your IP!

Stop Hackers - Stop hackers at the door! Without your real IP, hackers lack an entry point to your computer. Keep your personal data safe and secure.

Send Anonymous Emails - Mask your IP address in Webmail services like Yahoo, Hotmail, and GMail. HTTP mail in Outlook such as Hotmail and MSN are both supported!

Un-ban Yourself From Forums, Blogs, Etc... - By faking your IP you can often access many sites you were banned from. Combine with Cookie Crumble for the most effectiveness.

программа , скрывающая ваш реальный IP-адрес при серфинге в Internet. В отличии от ряда аналогичных программ, Hide My IP может скрывать Ваш IP также и в заголовках отсылаемых Вами писем и ets.

Compatible Platforms: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP
Requirements: 64 MB RAM, and 5 MB hard drive space, Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 or higher.
Direct connection to Internet (no proxies).

Home : _http://www.hide-my-ip.com/

--------------------
Счастье это когда тебе все завидуют, а нагадить не могут...
User is offlineProfile Card PM
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ответов(1 - 2)
drSAB
21.09.2006 - 01:51
Сообщение #2

RULEZ МОДЕРАТОР
Group Icon
Из: Free pirat

Продолжение ПЕРВОГО ПОСТА