IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Правила форума

Все ссылки на сторонние ресурсы, за исключением офсайтов программ, должны оформляться с помошью тега скрытого текста - [hide=1]Ссылка[/hide]. Если я замечу флуд с целью набора постов для того, чтобы увидеть скрытый текст - то буду удалять такие аккаунты и на дальнейшую помощь от меня можете просто никогда не рассчитывать. Хорошо подумайте, прежде чем флудить, поскольку наша сборка довольно специфична и без квалифицированной помощи Вам просто не обойтись.
Прежде чем задать вопрос об ошибке настоятельно рекомендую прочитать статью по этой ссылке, как правильно задавать вопросы, чтобы получить правильный и быстрый ответ - http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs-ru.html

> IPB Skins
DEViSO
16.04.2007 - 00:13
Сообщение #1

No Avatar
Novice

[img]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5681/predatorcs6.jpg[/img]

--------------------
http://CODEMAFiA.iNFO - coding, full version, scripts..
User is offlineProfile Card PM
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ответов(1 - 9)
DEViSO
18.04.2007 - 06:42
Сообщение #2

No Avatar
Novice

(IMG:style_emoticons/bfz/4u.gif)

[img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/devianceX/vista_ultimate.png[/img]

--------------------
+
DEViSO
29.04.2007 - 01:24
Сообщение #3

No Avatar
Novice

ITab Classic 2.2

[img]http://www.skinbydragonfly.com/store/images/uploads/itabv2_index.jpg[/img]

I-Tab is a co-production with Dean from d-scripting.com and is the most revolutionary skin ever for IPB, it uses sophisticated programming to totally modify the layout and look and feel of IPB and enhance the inherent power of the forum software. Power up your power board with i-tab!!!

Soft blue/grey tones harmonise with the small amount of orange highlights - this skin features too many edits to list! You just have to see it to believe it... members can select the skin from the drop down menu on the forums for a closer view.

The revolutionary i-tab skin is very easy and intuitive to use, it is flexible, allowing multiple rows of tabs if you have many many categories, (although we do recommend you take the opportunity to have a think about how many you really need – less is often better!) it has some great logic built in, whereby if your member’s browser is set to 800x600 only 3 tabs per row will show, 1024x768 will give you 4 tabs per row, and higher than that will show 5 tabs per row, the tabs also have an indicator showing if there are new posts within the Category. i-tab also utilizes a specially written drop down menu system with your Community and Member links, minimizing visual ”fuss” for ease of use and making your forums far less confusing for the first time visitor.

Сообщение было отредактировано Starichok Che: 22.05.2007 - 10:07

--------------------
+
DEViSO
30.04.2007 - 20:46
Сообщение #4

No Avatar
Novice

10 skinbydragonfly skins: CODEMAFiA AiO

2.2.x
---
reflections blue
frosty
i-tab
bemine
easter madness

2.1.x
---
dark techno acid
i-tab
be mine
reflections blue
tronic blue

(IMG:style_emoticons/bfz/bleh.gif)

--------------------
+
DEViSO
5.05.2007 - 11:14
Сообщение #5

No Avatar
Novice

2.2.x
---

- reflections blue

- This smart and stylish skin has proven a best seller! Calming blues and light greys complimented by highlights of green and a new evocative header - a skin that is a member favourite at the sites that have it. The latest 2.2 version features some new graphical elements to the previous versions.

- $35

---

- frosty

- Frosty is a cute fun skin built especially for Christmas/Winter, it features Frosty the Snowman, and his happy little family, with lots of animated sparkles and fun to bring a smile to the faces of even the biggest Scrooge on your forum! Baaah Humbug to them! - This version has been rebuilt from the ground up to be compatible with the 2.2 version of IPB, along with 2.1 version of the Gallery, v1.3 of the Blogs, and 1.1 Download Manager.

Frosty is just perfect for those sites who for whatever reason prefer to celebrate the "Season" rather than with heavy Christmas imagery... it's also a nice cool off skin for those of us Down Under for whom this time of year is usually very hot and for us the heavy Christmas skins are too warm and cosy around this time of year!

Frosty comes complete with the IPS Blogs and Gallery skinned already for you, along with Banner, Team Icon and Avatar - Adobe .psd files (or we can help you make the Banner and team icons if needs be) (please note Animated "sparkle" team icons or center banner is an optional extra available via the drop down below) There will also be a converter pack in the New Year to convert the skin to a regular use "Winter" skin.

After all.. everything's better with a little Frosting!

Frosty !!

- $35

---

- i-tab

- I-Tab is a co-production with Dean from d-scripting.com and is the most revolutionary skin ever for IPB, it uses sophisticated programming to totally modify the layout and look and feel of IPB and enhance the inherent power of the forum software. Power up your power board with i-tab!!!

Soft blue/grey tones harmonise with the small amount of orange highlights - this skin features too many edits to list! You just have to see it to believe it... members can select the skin from the drop down menu on the forums for a closer view.

The revolutionary i-tab skin is very easy and intuitive to use, it is flexible, allowing multiple rows of tabs if you have many many categories, (although we do recommend you take the opportunity to have a think about how many you really need вв‚¬в€œ less is often better!) it has some great logic built in, whereby if your memberв€™s browser is set to 800x600 only 3 tabs per row will show, 1024x768 will give you 4 tabs per row, and higher than that will show 5 tabs per row, the tabs also have an indicator showing if there are new posts within the Category. i-tab also utilizes a specially written drop down menu system with your Community and Member links, minimizing visual в€Ŕfussв€ќ for ease of use and making your forums far less confusing for the first time visitor.

- $50

---

- bemine

- A beautiful Pink skin full of fun and frivolity, just made for Valentine's Day or indeed for everyday usage! A "funky-fied" version totally rebuilt for the 2.2 version of IPB, this skin features 2 different Avatar.psd styles along with team icons and and editable logo.psd.

Please Note: This skin is a Complimentary Gift if you purchase any other skin in our entire range.. or you can just purchase this great skin by it's self!

- $15

---

- easter madness

- Spring Fling
Spring Fling is a lovely fresh skin featuring White daisies and blue butterflies, with a cartoonish fun feel about it, this skin is suitable for all sites, and makes a valuable addition to your skin line up!

Easter Madness
Here comes the Easter Bunny hopping into town to spread some Bright Sunshine (not to mention the Chocolatey goodness shifty.gif )
and help you shake off your Winter Blues!!! Easter Madness is a unique fun hand made skin that celebrates the rebirth and renewal of Easter!

Purchase of this skin will entitle you to the post Easter skin "Spring Fling" which will be the same base skin, without the Easter bunny and Easter Eggs, but utilising all the same happy Spring colours and layout, to enable longer term use of the skin and better value for you!

Give your Board a Virtual Easter Egg this Easter!

- $35

---

2.1.x
---

- dark techno acid

- Dark Techno - Acid - for IPB v2.1

This skin is the first "dark" skin produced by me for general sale, even though it is a dark skin, it is very easy on the eyes, and for such a graphical skin, it is relatively quick loading.

This stunning skin is probably best suited for Gaming, Music, Nightclub or Lifestyle sites.

The Skin features full skinning for the Gallery and Blogs modules, and comes complete with Avatar and Team icon .psd files for you to create your own total stylish look!

It should be noted that because of the menu bar links, this skin is only suitable for screen resolutions of 1024x768 and above.

- $40

---

- i-tab

- I-Tab is a co-production with Dean from d-scripting.com and is the most revolutionary skin ever for IPB, it uses sophisticated programming to totally modify the layout and look and feel of IPB and enhance the inherent power of the forum software. Power up your power board with i-tab!!!

The revolutionary i-tab skin is very easy and intuitive to use, it is flexible, allowing multiple rows of tabs if you have many many categories, (although we do recommend you take the opportunity to have a think about how many you really need вв‚¬в€œ less is often better!) it has some great logic built in, whereby if your memberв€™s browser is set to 800x600 only 3 tabs per row will show, 1024x768 will give you 4 tabs per row, and higher than that will show 5 tabs per row, the tabs also have an indicator showing if there are new posts within the Category. i-tab also utilizes a specially written drop down menu system with your Community and Member links, minimizing visual в€Ŕfussв€ќ for ease of use and making your forums far less confusing for the first time visitor.

- $50

---

- bemine

- This skin has not been released for 2.1.x it is a conversion from the 2.2.x version.

- $??

---

- reflections blue

- This smart and stylish skin has been given a mini - lift and a freshen up.

Calming blues and light greys complimented by highlights of green and a new evocative header - a skin that is a member favourite at the sites that have it.

- $35

---

- tronic blue

- Stylish new light skin with mid blue highlights and high graphical interest, yet utilising soft easy colours and a slight futuristic tech edge.
Tronic-blue uses extensive use of CSS for wonderful rollover effects, as well as unique animated new post icons, and comes complete with the IPS Blogs and Gallery skinning included!! You also get an Adobe .psd file for you to create your own matching team icons.

This lovely skin would be suitable for most forums, and is sure to please your members!

- $35

---

- luminos mid

- This stylish skin was a great hit and totally unique when it was launched originally..since then it has been much copied by other skinning sites, and sadly languished in the "to be upgraded" pile for a while.. but it's back and better than ever!

Soon to be joined by a lighter and also darker versions, Luminos is very suited to almost all forum types, and is a popular choice, being mid toned it is very easy on the eyes, and has great contrast for reading.

*please be aware that due to the menu layout, this skin is not advisable for 800x600 resolution, if you have a lot of technically inept members this might not be the best skin option for your site... as you can see from the screenshots, the skin works fine at 1024x768 resolution, however if you have excessive links you might consider using one of the many drop down menu modifications*

- $40

---

DOWNLOAD:

PLEASE MAKE AND POST MIRRORS IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS SKIN PACK, THANKS.

--------------------
+
DrSeMSeM
23.05.2007 - 01:03
Сообщение #6

No Avatar
Novice

thanks for share

but sure that i-tab 22 is i-tab22 ? or upgraded from 2.1 to 2.2 ?
+
DEViSO
23.05.2007 - 23:44
Сообщение #7

No Avatar
Novice

yes it is for 2.2.x you can see it working here http://codemafia.info on IPB 2.2.2, both 2.1.x and 2.2.x versions are included in the pack here:

--------------------
+
Kosjak
14.09.2007 - 09:56
Сообщение #8

Гость

А есть наподобие представленных выше скинов под русский модифицированный 1.3 ?
+
Starichok Che
14.09.2007 - 14:26
Сообщение #9

Главный админ
Group Icon
Админ - это не только ценный мех...
Из: WWW.BESTFILEZ.NET

Kosjak - нет. Но можно всегда самому сделать новый. Или попросить кого либо.
+
dimedrolblueyes
11.03.2008 - 19:30
Сообщение #10

No Avatar
Novice

перезалейте у кого осталось, все ссылки старые (IMG:style_emoticons/bfz/icon_cry.gif) ?

Сообщение было отредактировано dimedrolblueyes: 11.03.2008 - 19:32
+
Реклама

Reply to this topicStart new topic